It is important that you read all the terms and conditions carefully.
You must be at least 18 years old, or have parental permission to use the site, app and its subscription services.
You agree that you are the credit card holder for your account, or have express permission of the cardholder to use their card as a payment method.
You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date essential personal information.
The TheFundingMatrix.com service is available internationally; however, the library of available content will vary by region based on distribution rights on a per-title basis.
Copyright Laws and Intellectual Property Rights
Content from TheFundingMatrix.com may be used, downloaded and played for your personal, and non-commercial use only. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, transfer, distribute, sell, broadcast, make available to third parties or circulate the content to anyone or to exploit any such content for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the express prior written consent of TheFundingMatrix.com or its authorized providers. Any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or content; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is prohibited.
TheFundingMatrix’s Subscription subscribers agree to pay a one-time donation, a recurring monthly fee, an annual subscription fee or dual subscription fee by credit card, permitting us to charge a subscriber fee and any applicable tax, until the account is cancelled online or by phone. Subscription dues, including promotional pricing and limited time offers, are subject to change at a pre-specified time, or at TheFundingMatrix.com’s discretion.
The Authorized Free Subscriptions will only be offered once to any individual or household deemed as appropriate or initiated by specified Authorized Organizations and accepted by The Funding Matrix Inc. Some adopted Charity Subscriptions may only be available to new subscribers creating an account for the first time.
TheFundingMatrix.com Plan Terms
TheFundingMatrix.com Monthly subscribers agree to pay a recurring monthly fee by credit card, permitting us to charge Subscription dues and any applicable tax, until the account is cancelled online or by phone. Subscription fees will Not increase and, are not subject to change at a pre-specified time, or at TheFundingMatrix.com’s discretion. It is also understood that 50% of any funds collected for subscriptions or donations will be sent directly to the intended Organization, Group, Individual or Non-Profit using the Campaign Code or Company Name.
- Annual Subscription Plans:Annual Plan Subscribers are able to download both music and audio books every month for 365 days until next billing on same date in next year. TheFundingMatrix Monthly subscription service is subject, at all times, to reasonable usage limits for personal use by an individual and one free download of each digital work or content per item unless purchased in the FMX store.
- Monthly Subscription Plans:Monthly Plan Subscribers are able to download both music and audio books every month as long as subscription is maintained monthly. TheFundingMatrix Monthly subscription service is subject, at all times, to reasonable usage limits for personal use by an individual and one free download of each digital work or content per item unless purchased in the FMX store
- 2 Subscription Plans:The 2 Subscription Plans receive credits that may be used to download both music and audio books every month as long as subscription is maintained monthly. TheFundingMatrix Monthly subscription service is subject, at all times, to reasonable usage limits for personal use by an individual and one free download of each digital work or content per item unless purchased in the FMX store. Please notify recipient to accept receipt of subscription from TheFundingMatrix Daily Visionz Account email in order for subscription to begin.
- Credit Refunds:Any member who is not fully satisfied with his or her subscriber experience may cancel their subscription for a full month refund. TheFundingMatrix.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to limit the number of refunds allowed by each subscriber, including, but not limited to, cases where TheFundingMatrix.com suspects abuse of the refund policy. TheFundingMatrix.com may change these terms and conditions at any time.
Gift Subscriptions and Promotional Codes
TheFundingMatrix.com Gift Subscriptions
Subscriptions purchased as gifts (“Gift Subscriptions”) will be presented to the recipient in the form of an email identified as gift subscription from the paying subscribers name for the Gift Subscription FMX Daily Visionz. Gift Subscriptions will be redeemed immediately upon purchase at TheFundingMatrix.com online or in App and may be used only for TheFundingMatrix.com Subscriptions. Gift Subscription recipients must have an active email. TheFundingMatrix.com may, in its discretion, advise the purchaser when the Gift Subscription has been accepted by the recipient.
Limitation on Liability
TheFundingMatrix.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Subscriptions, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Subscription is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Gift Subscription. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Cancellation of TheFundingMatrix.com Plans
To cancel your subscription, please visit TheFundingMatrix.com website in the Cancellation section on lower area of the website. Cancellations are immediate upon confirmation and may take effect within 72hrs.
TheFundingMatrix.com grants refunds at our sole discretion. We do not offer refunds on any donations.
If you download a music song or eBook and find its content faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team. If the file is determined to be flawed, we will replace the file. If the file is determined to be sound and the problem has occurred on the user end, we will attempt to help resolve the problem.
Prohibitions and Restrictions
Our TheFundingMatrix subscription service is subject, at all times, to reasonable usage limits for personal use by an individual. TheFundingMatrix.com uses both automated and manual fraud and abuse detection processes. If, through these means, your account is flagged and we determine that your usage is excessive or unreasonable, we reserve the right to limit or suspend your usage or to terminate your subscription and to refuse to provide you services thereafter. Upon suspension, you must contact our Customer Service Team and apply to have your TheFundingMatrix.com account reinstated. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you if we decide to take such actions, but also reserve the right to do so without notice and will discontinue accepting payments from monthly subscribers.
You may only use the services for your own individual, personal and noncommercial purposes and you agree that you will not:
- Use the TheFundingMatrix.com service or its content to reproduce copyrighted materials
- Copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way the TheFundingMatrix.com downloads or its content
- Auto-scrape the TheFundingMatrix.com website
- Download content by means other than the TheFundingMatrix.com native applications for iOS, Android or BlackBerry
- Download music and eBooks beyond the standard download period of two weeks
- Download music or eBooks to have them added to your “Book History”; you must use the “Download” function to download music or eBooks
- Make the TheFundingMatrix.com service or its content available over a network (other than TheFundingMatrix.com’s network) where it could be used by others
- Provide your password if applicable to any other person
- Share any downloaded content with another person
- Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on content available through TheFundingMatrix.com, or any portion of them for your own personal or commercial use, except as expressly allowed under applicable law
- Rent, lease or sublicense, sell, transfer, distribute or publicly perform the TheFundingMatrix.com content or duplicate its services in any manner and you will not exploit it commercially for personal gain
- Use the TheFundingMatrix.com services in any way that violates the terms of this Agreement
Privacy and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. We will not sell or distribute your email address to a third party.
Limitations on Liability
TheFundingMatrix.com is not responsible for any outside charges that may be incurred while using our service. This includes, but is not limited to, NSF charges for automatic withdrawals, foreign transaction fees, data charges, mobile fees or any other charge that is not processed directly by TheFundingMatrix.com.
Purchases of TheFundingMatrix.com Content
When you purchase TheFundingMatrix.com content, TheFundingMatrix.com grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download or stream TheFundingMatrix.com content to your device(s) solely for your personal non-commercial use. You may also copy any of your “A La Carte” purchases onto a CD or other tangible media device expressly set forth herein. You will not sell, transfer, lease, modify, distribute or publicly perform the TheFundingMatrix.com content in any manner and you will not exploit it commercially. You agree to not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the TheFundingMatrix.com content, or modify the TheFundingMatrix.com content or create any derivative works therefrom. The license to the TheFundingMatrix.com content you purchase will continue for as long as your copy of TheFundingMatrix.com content exists pursuant to these TheFundingMatrix.com Purchase Terms and Conditions.
With respect to all “A La Carte” purchases, except where noted otherwise, any list price displayed represents the full retail price listed on the TheFundingMatrix.com content or item itself, as determined by TheFundingMatrix.com, or as suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. Prices of all TheFundingMatrix.com content are subject to change at any time in TheFundingMatrix.com’s sole discretion. All such pricing changes will be posted to the TheFundingMatrix.com site.
You bear all risk of loss for completing the download of TheFundingMatrix.com content after purchase, once we have made such content available to you (by download, streaming or otherwise) and for any loss of TheFundingMatrix.com content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a file corruption or a computer or hard drive crash. Purchased content will generally continue to be available until the next downloads in queue are uploaded in the next sequential content position for the music or eBook download in your subscription,” but may become unavailable due to potential content provider licensing restrictions or other reasons and TheFundingMatrix.com will not be liable to you if TheFundingMatrix.com content becomes unavailable for further download.